My research topic is high-resolution fluid synthesis and data-driven fluid simulations.
Currently, I am a Ph.D. student in Nils Thuerey’s group, at Technical University of Munich. I received my M.Eng. degree from Zhejiang University, China in March 2014.
- Mengyu Chu and Nils Thuerey, “Data-Driven Synthesis of Smoke Flows with CNN-based Feature Descriptors“, ACM Transactions on Graphics (SIGGRAPH Conference, 2017, Los Angeles, USA), Vol. 36, No. 4, Article 69. (to appear)
- Mengyu Chu, “GPU-based Progressive Photon Relaxation”, M.Eng. Thesis, Zhejiang University, February 2014. (Chinese)
- Winter 2017/18: Game Physics, Exercise part
- Winter 2016/17: Game Physics, Exercise part
- Winter 2015/16: Game Physics, Exercise part
Bachelor’s / Master’s Theses
If you’re interested in a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis regarding data-driven fluid simulation and synthesis, please contact me.
E-mail: mengyu.chu (at) tum (dot) de