E-mail: jilinchl (at) 163.com
Dr Chen’s full publication list can be found on his Google Scholar page.
- Summer term 2022 & summer term 2023: Advanced Deep Learning for Physics (IN2298)
I deliver the following lectures
lecture 5 – temporal prediction and reduced order modelling (90 minutes)
lecture 6 – shape optimisation (90 minutes)
lecture 7 – neural ODE and adjoint methods; Bayesian network (90 minutes)
lecture 8 – other practical topics: generative models, deep reinforcement learning in physics (90 minutes)
- In Game Physics, I am responsible for topics such as partial differential equations, finite difference methods, fluid simulation, and so on.
- Winter term 2022: Master seminar – “Deep Learning in Computer Graphics” (IN2107, IN0014)
- Summer 2021: Master seminar – “Deep Learning in Physics” (IN2107, IN0014)
- Summer 2020: Seminar – Deep Learning in Computer Graphics
- Winter 2019: Seminar – Deep Learning in Physics